Welcome --Click the icon on the right to enter your group's gallery.Inside a gallery, click on any picture to see a larger image. To purchace the picture, click the "buy" link located in the upper right of the page. Once a picture is "in the cart", printing, pricing and product purchase options will be displayed.Cropping images to match print sizes -- Cropping is often necessary when ordering prints and many photo products, as the desired print size doesn't always match the aspect ratio of the photograph. For example if you order a 10x10 inch print from a photo that is formatted at 11x14 inches, some of the image would need to be cropped.We offer a cropping solution built in to the ordering process so before an order can be completed you will be prompted to confirm cropping.Cropping options:
Cropping images in the shopping cart
- Centered (may trim some parts of the image)
- Fit, and do not crop (may leave white margins)
- Note: The default cropping setting is Centered.
4. Click Apply. You will be returned to the shopping cart.Repeat steps 2-4 for each item.
- When you are finished shopping, navigate to the shopping cart by clicking Cart at the top, right of the page. Your shopping cart will load with all of the items you have added, shown as thumbnails, listed one at a time.
- If highlighted, Click "Cropping" - A pop-up window will load with the cropping options.
- Select the cropping option you are most happy with. If you choose to manually crop, you can adjust the area that is cropped by clicking and dragging the corners of the cropping frame until you are satisfied. Note: Everything inside the solid line will be printed, including any white space. Critical parts of the image need to stay inside the dotted line.
© Steve Carrithers Photography